The 2011-12 rainy season — which ran from July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012 — has come to an end with less than impressive numbers, according to figures compiled by the National Weather Service facebook 사진. None of the six key sights where the weather service records long term precipitation reported above average rainfall.
- San Diego – 8.03″ (avg photoshop cs. – 10.34″)
- Orange County – 6.32″ (avg. – 13.33″)
- Riverside – 5.53″ (avg. – 12.04″)
- Los Angeles – 8.69″ (avg 솔라리스 패치 다운로드. – 14.93″)
The season that starts today could be different. The U.S. Climate Prediction Center says that an El Nino appears to be developing in the eastern equatorial Pacific 셔터스톡 이미지 다운로드. If the periodic climate change system continues to strengthen, it could lead to above average rainfall this winter in Southern California.
Source – Gary Robbins, U-T San Diego
Continue reading Southern California ends rainy season in a drought – El Niño possibly coming
A recent report published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, based on data from 2008, shows a few interesting changes.
- African-americans are catching up in terms of long life, though still behind 다운로드.
- Both white men and women increased their average life expectancy by 0.9 years.
- African-american men increased theirs by 2 years and women by 1.8 years 사육백서.
See the graph below.
The strange thing for me (a white male), in that 5 year period my own life expectancy rose nearly a year 인코딩 다운로드. If that continues, doing a little math, I can expect to live for 85-87 years (on average). That’s pretty cool.
More info – Life expectancy gap narrows between blacks, whites
Do you earn more or less than the world’s average wage?
World average monthly wage: $1,480
- Luxembourg – $4,089
- United States – $3,263
- Canada – $2,724
- Germany – $2,720
- China – $656
The average wage, calculated by the International Labour Organization, is published here for the first time apr 다운로드. It’s a rough figure based on data from 72 countries, omitting some of the world’s poorest nations. All figures are adjusted to reflect variations in the cost of living from one country to another, and as Ruth Alexander of BBC radio’s More or Less programme underlines, it’s all about wage earners, not the self-employed or people on benefits 리눅스 ntp.
Click to view the interactive version (shows wage of each country) 다운로드.
Continue reading Where are you on global pay scale 영어 동화 다운로드?
Forbes and Bitly pulled together a data set highlighting the most read newspapers by state. In some places certain media is read more than others. Can you guess where NPR is the most popular, or where Fox News is read the most 다운로드?
The Media Map: Who’s reading what and where
News sources read and shared at above-average levels by state:
- NPR – Oregon
- Fox News – Montana, Texas, Mississippi
- The Onion – New Mexico, Minnesota, Wisconsin
- MSNBC – Idaho, Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, Iowa
- Huffington Post – KS, OK, LA, TN, WV, PA, DE
- USA Today – NV, UT, AZ, CO, WY, MI, OH, MO, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL
I’ve always wondered why USA Today was so popular, well, 13 states have it as their favorite, above all other sources like N.Y 축지타법 다운로드. Times, NPR, & Fox.
After that, The Huffington Post is the second most loved.
Screenshot below, or view the interactive map on Forbes 다운로드.
Continue reading The most popular media outlets by state – where is Fox News/NPR popular 다운로드?
- Average entertainment consumption on TV – 32 hours, 47 minutes
- ” on the internet – 4 hours
- ” on TiVo – 2 hours, 21 minutes
- Average video consumption on internet – 27 minutes
- Average video consumption on a mobile device – 7 minutes
What age range are you in 원신한 폰트?
Did you notice that kids watch more TV than teenagers and young adults…
// Nielsen data unique based on the Total Population in the U.S 다운로드. – all 297 million Americans over age 2 – whether or not they have the technology (Q2 2011)
I bought my 2004 Acura RSX as a new car back in November of 2003. In the eight years since I have driven 100,000 miles.
That’s 12,500 miles/year which is 31% below the national average of 18,000 miles/yr 다운로드.
It also includes four cross-country trips from Los Angeles to Washington DC (10,560 miles). Of which, the milestone was reached on the fourth trip on a night drive through Marshall, Illinois 위쳐1 다운로드.
I still love my car but sure hope to drive much less in the future!