Forbes and Bitly pulled together a data set highlighting the most read newspapers by state. In some places certain media is read more than others. Can you guess where NPR is the most popular, or where Fox News is read the most 다운로드?
The Media Map: Who’s reading what and where
News sources read and shared at above-average levels by state:
- NPR – Oregon
- Fox News – Montana, Texas, Mississippi
- The Onion – New Mexico, Minnesota, Wisconsin
- MSNBC – Idaho, Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, Iowa
- Huffington Post – KS, OK, LA, TN, WV, PA, DE
- USA Today – NV, UT, AZ, CO, WY, MI, OH, MO, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL
I’ve always wondered why USA Today was so popular, well, 13 states have it as their favorite, above all other sources like N.Y 축지타법 다운로드. Times, NPR, & Fox.
After that, The Huffington Post is the second most loved.