The early Digg was brilliant and honest and democratic. Each digg was a vote and each vote counted towards the ultimate objective: moving a story closer and closer to the top position on the Digg homepage 신데렐라 2015 다운로드.
Today, we vote on Facebook with every share and on Twitter with every tweet, and conversations take place across loads of different sites, apps, and networks 다운로드. So how do we surface “what the Internet is talking about,” when the Internet is talking beyond the walls of Digg.com? We tear down the walls. When we launch v1, users will continue to be able to digg stories, but Digg scores will also take into account Facebook shares and tweets 다운로드. Roll over any Digg score to see the breakdown. We’re excited to see how this new data can help us identify the best stories on the web.
Here’s an early wireframe of the new Digg score:
Indiana Jones and the Adventure of Archaeology, presented by the National Geographic Society, immerses you in the science and history of field archaeology 다운로드. Walk in the footsteps of beloved film hero Indiana Jones as you embark on this interactive museum adventure.
This unique exhibition features :
- A vast and exclusive collection of Indiana Jones film props, models, concept art, and set designs from the Lucasfilm Archives
- An interactive tour of legendary sites that sheds light on historical myths such as the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail
- A rare chance to see some of the world’s most impressive material remains and real-world artefacts from ancient societies from the collections of the world-renowned Penn Museum and the National Geographic Society archives
- A handheld multimedia guide that lets you personalize your exhibit experience
- An interactive quest game that let’s children of all ages test their skills and explore the exhibit content in a fun, innovative way
Currently, in Spain but coming to Southern California in October 2012 배민라이더스.
The 500m people who use the internet in China have long been aware of the presence of the censors who watch their movements online and delete their more inflammatory posts 다운로드. Now those monitors may have to get used to someone watching over their shoulders.
Teams at Harvard and the University of Hong Kong have been using new software that allows them to watch the censoring of posts on Chinese social-media sites more closely than before 상하이 애니팡 다운로드. And now they have started to release some of their key findings.
- Found that 13% of all social-media posts in China were censored.
- Posts critical of the government are not rigorously censored 나눔 바른 고딕 웹 폰트.
- But, posts that have the purpose of getting people to assemble, potentially in protest, are swept from the internet within a matter of hours youtube 60fps.
- Censoring of topics, days before the news broke.
Keep reading to learn how this data is allowing researchers to challenge the censors – The Economist: Monitoring the monitors
Every six months, Earth’s biggest supercomputers have a giant race to see which can lay claim to being the world’s fastest high-performance computing cluster 다운로드.
In the latest Top 500 Supercomputer Sites list unveiled Monday morning, a newly assembled cluster built with IBM hardware at the Department of Energy’s Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) takes the top prize 고양이마리오. Its speed? A whopping 16.32 petaflops, or 16 thousand trillion calculations per second. With 96 racks, 98,304 compute nodes, 1.6 million cores, and 1.6 petabytes of memory across 4,500 square feet, the IBM Blue Gene/Q system installed at LLNL overtakes the 10-petaflop, 705,000-core “K computer” in Japan’s RIKEN Advanced Institute for Computational Science 다운로드.
The Japanese computer had been world’s fastest twice in a row. Before that, the top spot was held by a Chinese system. The DOE computer, named “Sequoia,” was delivered to LLNL between January and April 2019년 달력 한글 다운로드. It’s the first US system to be ranked #1 since November 2009.
To get to 16 petaflops, Sequoia ran the Linpack benchmark for 23 hours without a single core failing, LLNL division leader Kim Cupps told Ars Friday in advance of the list’s release 다운로드. The system is capable of hitting more than 20 petaflops—during the tests it ran at 81 percent efficiency.
Learn more – With 16 petaflops and 1.6M cores, DOE supercomputer is world’s fastest