My favorite chef is at it again, this time showing us how easy crêpes are to make. Simple ingredients and in a few minutes you have a great dessert or lunch snack.
Transcript of the recipe:
- Melt some butter in a skillet.
- While it’s melting, combine flour, two eggs, a few dashes of sugar, dash a salt, and a quarter of a cup of milk
- Whisk until smooth and thick. Then add enough milk to make a thin batter. Add the melted butter.
- In the same buttery skillet, ladle in some of the batter. Quickly turn the skillet to coat the pan with the batter.
- Cook for about 1-minute, at least, on one side. When you see it is golden, flip it over to cook for a little bit longer. Remove from pan and voilà.
This is only the first of four recipes on the show. Keep watching to see them make Orange Soufflé Crêpes, Baked Alaska, and Apricot and Pistachio Soufflé.
It’s amazing what you can do with egg whites!