My favorite chef is at it again, this time showing us how easy crêpes are to make. Simple ingredients and in a few minutes you have a great dessert or lunch snack 다운로드.
Transcript of the recipe:
- Melt some butter in a skillet 다운로드.
- While it’s melting, combine flour, two eggs, a few dashes of sugar, dash a salt, and a quarter of a cup of milk
- Whisk until smooth and thick 다운로드. Then add enough milk to make a thin batter. Add the melted butter.
- In the same buttery skillet, ladle in some of the batter. Quickly turn the skillet to coat the pan with the batter Web noire download.
- Cook for about 1-minute, at least, on one side. When you see it is golden, flip it over to cook for a little bit longer. Remove from pan and voilà 다운로드.
This is only the first of four recipes on the show. Keep watching to see them make Orange Soufflé Crêpes, Baked Alaska, and Apricot and Pistachio Soufflé 캐딜락 게임 다운로드.
It’s amazing what you can do with egg whites!