From California Governor Jerry Brown:
“Today I am signing Assembly Bill 1844 and Senate Bill 1349, which prohibit universities and employers from demanding your email and social media passwords,” he wrote in a Facebook post 내 전화번호. “California pioneered the social media revolution. These laws protect Californians from unwarranted invasions of their social media accounts.”
I didn’t know this was a problem, companies demanding passwords from employees for their email, Twitter, and Facebook accounts 클론톡 다운로드. I can’t imagine how this would come up and how I would react. Though, I have heard stories and there are, from c|net, “more than 100 cases currently before the National Labor Relations Board that involve employer workplace policies around social media.”
Good to see this practice banned before it becomes more widespread 아이스크림 타이머 다운로드.
Continue reading California bans employers from demanding your password for Email, Twitter, Facebook
스페인하숙 5회 다운로드
From Smithsonian Magazine:
Called the “snail” by Italians and the “monkey tail” by the Dutch, @ is the sine qua non of electronic communication, thanks to e-mail addresses and Twitter handles…The origin of the symbol itself, one of the most graceful characters on the keyboard, is something of a mystery 다운로드. One theory is that medieval monks…
A fun read…the once useless symbol becomes the hero of the digital generation 다운로드!
// Image: a screenshot of the Wikipedia page for @
Black Americans are consistently the second-highest US consumers of mobile data services by ethnic demographic. And, they are highly active on the Internet and on their mobile devices, watching video, networking with their social connections, and making purchases, according to [pdf] Nielsen’s latest Cross-Platform Report 다운로드.
Nielsen examined the media habits of the digital black consumer in the US
In some key online activities, black Americans track far higher than the average 다운로드.
via Marketing Charts
Percent who used the following (and their rank among demographics):
- Text Messaging – 79% (1st)
- Mobile Internet – 58% (1st)
- Email – 48% – (2nd)
- Picture Downloads – 30% (2nd)
- Mobile Video – 20% (3rd)
- Music Downloads – 18% (2nd)
See the full chart:
Continue reading The digital black consumer – leads demographics in mobile data use
Did you ever dream about a future where your communications device could transcend language with ease?
Well, that day is a lot closer 마법천자문 ds. Over the next few days, everyone who uses Gmail will be getting the convenience of translation added to their email. The next time you receive a message in a language other than your own, just click on ‘Translate message’ in the header at the top of the message:
and it will be instantly translated into your language:
Back when we launched automatic message translation in Gmail Labs, we were curious to see how people would use it 블러디 로어2.
We heard immediately from Google Apps for Business users that this was a killer feature for working with local teams across the world 단축어로 유튜브 다운로드. Some people just wanted to easily read newsletters from abroad. Another person wrote in telling us how he set up his mom’s Gmail to translate everything into her native language, thus saving countless explanatory phone calls (he thanked us profusely) 다운로드.
Since message translation was one of the most popular labs, we decided it was time to graduate from Gmail Labs and move into the real world.
via – The Official Gmail Blog
// Thx – Mihai Ionescu, Photo – Eyesplash
Many of our users say the accuracy of our spam filter is one of the key reasons they love Gmail. And while we think you should never have to look in your spam folder, we know some of you may want to know why the messages there were marked as spam 다운로드.
So starting today, we’ll be showing a brief explanation at the top of each of your spam messages. Simply look at any message in your spam folder and now you can find out why it was put there and learn about any potentially harmful content within the message 다운로드.
via Official Gmail Blog
Help articles from Google explaining why Spam can be dangerous 일러스트 2018 다운로드.
Thx Don Burke.
Step 1 -find a pretty girl. Check, that’s Amy Senger.
Step 2 – completely geek out on the technology. Check, see below
Step 3 – throw a rad party. Hmm, we just started and we aren’t sitting on a horde of cash…this is going to be tough 로그인.
Step 4 – plot world domination. In due time my friends, in due time.
I should say that it’s been surprisingly easy and fun to start this business. There are so many cool tools to use and I seem to know an awful lot about this internet thing.
Though…should I be surprised that all my nerd hobbies are becoming crucial “business elements” now 다운로드?
Sounds like a solid career choice to me 🙂
Now to get down to business. Here are some of the steps we’ve taken in the formation of the business.
- Domain – this is our business card, our google rep, and our contact info. It was real cheap too, at less than 6$ per month 스카이캐슬 다운로드. I registered our domain at Go Daddy and then used my existing web host 1&1. We have tons of server space with 120gb, easy FTP using cyber duck, and all the sub domains we want.
- Email – this was kinda fun to set-up. Google for Business lets you create a ridiculous amount of email accounts for free 다운로드. You can choose any name you want and use your domain/business name as the address. You use gmail and all of its great features, including the ability to forward mail. Which is great because Amy and I can forward all business email to our main inboxes 다운로드. This allows us to view all email in one location and we can even choose which addy we want to reply from. Here are our new addy’s:
- Design – ok, I’m not too proud of this, but I just used a standard theme for WordPress minecraft apk. It’s just too easy to create a mySQL database and then install WordPress. It comes ready to go with a blog, site manager, and tons of plug-ins. It’s easy for non developers like Amy and I, to manage. I hope to someday master firebug and put my design skills to the test, until then we are enjoying the fruits of the amazing WordPress theme designers 알라딘 2019년 영화 다운로드.
- Presence – this is actually the easy part for Amy and I. It’s kinda our specialty. We integrated ourselves in Virginia and filed all the correct local and federal papers. We post our resumes online (mine, Amy’s), twitter the heck out of it, and write blog posts like this one 마크 텍스쳐팩. Only trouble now is we have to “digitize” our resumes, which means converting them to html, pdf, and adding links all over them.
- Other – this is where i get to play. Our site is tracked for metrics using Google Analytics. I’ve installed Recaptcha, comment subscriptions, created a favicon, pushed an XML sitemap, checked our google rank, and began registering 1h57 on every site I can think of 소설 템빨 다운로드.
Whew, sounds like a lot of work, but it’s really wasn’t. The combined time, energy, and money spent is very tiny. We have so much to build upon too. Which is great because being a small business is all about building. We have a solid foundation to grow on now.
Still, there is tons left to do, like complete step three by throw a “coming out” party 영화 치즈인더트랩 다운로드. It will have to be cheap though, since we are just fledgling entrepreneurs. Tossing around ideas on how to do that…
Any ideas you have for that, for help on step four – world domination, or anything else are welcome.
Thanks for reading.