Create a Favicon-Only Bookmarks Bar
- Right-click the bookmark on your Bookmarks bar.
- Select Edit…
- Remove all text in the Name field.
- Select Save.
- Repeat until all of your bookmarks are reduced to just favicons.
Pinning tabs is another great space saver. It allows you to reduce the size of a tab down to just the favicon, making it easier to manage important or frequently used tabs on the regular. To enable right-click on a tab and select Pin Tab.
Add Multiple Users to the Same Browser
Adding multiple users to Google Chrome makes it easier to have a household computer without everyone’s personal data being intermixed and confused.
- Click the wrench in the upper-right area of the Chrome window.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Add a User in the Users area of the main Settings menu.
- Sign in to your Google account.
Presenting, Useful Dog Tricks!! Whoever said tricks can’t be useful? Jesse loves helping around the house, and I just love his happy attitude and smile on his face =o)
Jesse chooses to do the behaviors in this video, and has so much fun bringing smiles to people’s faces. He gets treats for doing his tricks, and enjoys learning new things. Tricks are just one of the activities we enjoy doing together. When not doing tricks, Jesse can be found playing with his cuz ball, chasing squeaker tennis balls, digging in search for lizards, de-fluffing stuffed toys, swimming, and accompanying me on outings.
~Heather and Jesse~
Thx to Christina Rollo