Create a Favicon-Only Bookmarks Bar
- Right-click the bookmark on your Bookmarks bar.
- Select Edit…
- Remove all text in the Name field.
- Select Save.
- Repeat until all of your bookmarks are reduced to just favicons.
Pinning tabs is another great space saver. It allows you to reduce the size of a tab down to just the favicon, making it easier to manage important or frequently used tabs on the regular. To enable right-click on a tab and select Pin Tab.
Add Multiple Users to the Same Browser
Adding multiple users to Google Chrome makes it easier to have a household computer without everyone’s personal data being intermixed and confused.
- Click the wrench in the upper-right area of the Chrome window.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Add a User in the Users area of the main Settings menu.
- Sign in to your Google account.