Under the Affordable Care Act, for the first time ever, women will now have access to life-saving preventive care, such as mammograms and contraception, without paying any more out of their own pockets 다운로드.
Today, we move yet another step closer to giving women control over their health care 월드컵 맞고 다운로드. In addition to the benefits for women already included in the Affordable Care Act, beginning the first plan year after August 1, 2012, most private health insurance plans will cover additional women’s preventive services without requiring women to pay an extra penny out of their pockets 다운로드. These services include:
- Well-woman visits
- Screening for gestational diabetes, which help protect the mother and her child from one of the most serious pregnancy-related diseases
- Breastfeeding support, supplies and counseling
- Screening and counseling for interpersonal and domestic violence
- Contraception and contraceptive counseling
- HPV DNA testing
- STI counseling
- HIV screening and counseling
These services are based on recommendations from the Institute of Medicine, which relied on advice from independent physicians, nurses, scientists, and other experts, as well as evidence-based research, to develop its recommendations 이웃사람 다운로드. And insurance companies know these services help prevent disease and illness, which can save them money in the long run.
By eliminating barriers like copays, co-insurance, and deductibles, secure, affordable coverage is quickly becoming a reality for millions of American women and families 폴라리스 오피스 2019 다운로드.
President Obama recalled his mother telling him, “You can tell how far a society is going to go by how it treats its women and girls. And if they’re doing well, then the society is going to do well; and if they’re not, then they won’t be.”
Not very strong year for original content with nine sequels topping on the list, but a great year for cashing in on franchises.
The final Harry Potter movie set several records, including the biggest single-day domestic gross of $92.1 million and best worldwide debut of $481.5 다운로드.
Rio, the only non-sequel on the list, caps off a big year for animation studios with four movies in the top 10.
- $1.3 billion – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- $1.1 billion – Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- $1.0 billion – Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- $663 million – Kung Fu Panda 2
- $648 million – The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1
- $626 million – Fast Five
- $581.5 million – The Hangover Part II
- $562.4 million – The Smurfs
- $551.9 million – Cars 2
- $484.6 million – Rio
*Figures represent worldwide gross
see the top 20 at The Hollywood Reporter