In the last few years Los Angeles has found its coffee roots. After a slow start the city is booming with exceptional baristas serving high quality beans 다운로드. And that includes all the features coffee drinkers love: expensive machines, specific dairy options, local roasters, fair trade, and even vendors at farmers markets 공인단기.
There is also a competition to create the perfect coffee experience. Shops are experimenting with interior design and culture programs – like banning laptops, offering no seating, and – in true LA spirit – wide open outdoor spaces 다운로드.
1. Espresso Cielo – 3101 Main Street, Santa Monica
4. Farmers’ Markets – at the Crenshaw market, USC market, Hollywood Yamashiro market
8. Intelligentsia – 3 locations:
- 3922 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles
- 1331 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice
- 55 E 다운로드. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena
9. Cognoscenti Coffee – 3156 Glendale Blvd, Los Angeles
10. Cafe de Leche – 5000 York Boulevard, Los Angeles