If you’re looking for a surf movie that you can’t find at Blockbuster or Netflix then you will love The Surf Network. This website serves as the web home for all of your favorite surf films.
You can rent, buy, download, and watch pretty much any surf movie movie right on your computer. More from the website:
“TheSurfNetwork.com, is a simple easy to use video-on-demand service that provides access to the largest collection of premium surf video content.”
“When you purchase a video, your viewing rights do not expire. You can watch a purchased video as many times as you would like on your computer or compatible device.” (which includes computer, iPhone, iPad, Boxee, Roku, etc.)
The site is also home to snow and moto movies. Check it out.
The Surf Network
Continue reading The Surf Network – rent, buy, or stream your favorite surf films
A final summary of the major changes under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) (aka Obamacare):
– Kids can continue to be covered by their parents’ health insurance until they’re 26.
– Insurers cannot impose an unreasonable premium increase without justification (generally anything less than 10% is ok).
– Insurers have to tell customers what they’re spending money on, (instead of just “administrative fee”, they have to be more specific) and those expenditures are required to follow the 80/20 rule:
– No more than 20% can be spent on administrative costs, minimum of 80% must go directly to patient care.
– A new website is made to give people insurance and health information – healthcare.gov
– Any new health plans must provide preventive care (mammograms, colonoscopies, etc.) without requiring any sort of co-pay or charge.
More from this series: