Vimeo has always sought to differentiate itself as a platform for high-quality video content. Now the IAC-owned video platform is now adding features to help creators enhance their videos and make even them more attractive to viewers 대한민국전도 다운로드.
The latest update makes a big push around improving videos by adding soundtracks, and it’s got two main product announcements along those lines:
- First, it’s rolling out a cloud-based “Enhancer” tool that will let users make changes to their videos without having to edit them on the desktop and re-upload 다운로드. The main point of the tool for now is the ability for creators to instantly add music to their videos, straight from the Vimeo web site. In addition to adding music, they can also update audio levels and control the start- and end-point of a song 다운로드.
- Second, is the addition of nearly 4,000 new soundtrack options from new music partner SmartSound. Those options come on top of the 50,000 titles already available through Vimeo’s soundtrack tool, but provide more flexibility than existing options 지티 에이 3 다운로드. For $1.99 per song for a personal license and $19.99 for a commercial license, users can create customized soundtracks of SmartSound songs. That includes the ability to control the length, musical arrangement and instrument mix of those 4,000 SmartSound tracks 토비히메 다운로드.
Vimeo continues to try to define itself as the place for artsy independent video producers to showcase their goods.
Just a few years ago Hulu, the online television site, was something of a novelty 배치 파일. A lot of people knew about it and watched it, but it was just another website. That all changes this week as Hulu participates in “upfronts” 다운로드.
Hulu is in this position because of some staggering numbers:
- Revenue of $420 million in 2011 (compared to $263 million in 2010)
- 38 million visitors/month
- 1.5 billion video ads shown to viewers in February
- 2 million subscribers for their $8/month service
This all adds up to a gamechanger for the industry 헬싱 ova 다운로드. The studio heads who originally created Hulu want to kill it, or at least sell it. They know that it’s taking away viewers from traditional television and offering better advertising:
“On a one-to-one basis, advertising placed on Hulu for our clients was more effective than advertising placed on television for the same programming,” said Steven J 고등래퍼2 2화. Farella, chief executive at TargetCast TCM.
Additionally, Hulu collects vastly more data on viewers and can offer ads specifically targeted to them 다운로드.
“Stoking envy among traditional television executives, the Web site collects a trove of data on its users’ preferences in programming and ads.”
At this point, it’s too late for the studios sell or kill it, though they did try all last year 다운로드. Instead, they are inviting it to the table to see if it can compete on its own. Which means participating in the full cycle of television from pilot episodes, to full series, and selling all that to advertisers 다운로드.
The most critical point being the “upfronts”:
At a presentation on Thursday in New York, Hulu, will pitch advertisers on original programming in an annual ritual known as upfronts that are typically reserved for cable channels and network broadcasters 다운로드.
Hulu executives are expected to take the stage to sell advertisers on new series. The executives will also promote the service’s desirable demographic of young viewers who turn to Hulu for popular network sitcoms like “New Girl” and “Family Guy,” available only after they are broadcast on Fox pdf 편집 프로그램.
So, like Netflix, Hulu is making a push into original series. It has also licensed 13 television shows that will appear exclusively online.
Traditional television is still the dominant game in town, but Hulu and Netflix are at the table now, and they have the internet on their side db2 odbc 드라이버 다운로드. With offerings like on-demand, full series at once, mobility, fewer commercials, and lower prices, you can expect all of this to quickly change the balance of power.
read more about upfronts at the NY Times