Yesterday, The New York Times posted Questions To Ask Before You Marry, which I then re-shared in Facebook, setting off an interesting debate 램페이지 2018 다운로드. Several of my happily married friends laughed, saying it’s overly pedantic. Me, I like to be thorough about any type of investment or venture I pursue, especially when there’s a contract involved 다운로드.
What do you think? Does it scream “Written by an MBA” or should couples approach marriage more like a business investment/venture 다운로드?
Here are the 10 questions:
1. What is our “mission statement” as a couple?
2. To what extent are you willing to go to have a family, medically 다운로드?
3. What will we do if we find out our child has severe disabilities?
4. Who should I have on speed dial for the days when I just can’t figure you out 안드로이드 인터넷 동영상 다운로드?
5. Can you name two couples that you admire and would hope to emulate?
6. How do we stay sexually engaged with each other?
7. Will we share our credit reports with each other 다운로드?
8. Should we have an exit strategy for the marriage, and if so, what would it be?
9. If married previously, why did it end and what did you learn from that relationship 눈이부시게 8화?
10. What are our conflict management styles, and are they compatible?