Peter Kafka got a chance to ask Reddit founder, Alexis Ohanian, “How Reddit Got Obama”:
There’s not a lot to it 중국 출입국 신고서 다운로드. I’ve gotten to know quite a few folks in the WH & Obama campaign team over the years and it was always something I brought up when I got the chance 다운로드. There are quite a few redditors at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and at the campaign HQ — given the prominence of reddit, it’s an easy sell.
I’ve met Alexis and that’s really how he is, but there has to be more to it than that 가문의 부활. Read the rest of Peter’s article for the answer (hint: nope that’s really it) 야후 미니 다운로드.
Here are my two favorite question/answers from the whole event:
What’s the recipe for the White House’s beer 윈도우 10 한글 폰트 다운로드?
Obama: It will be out soon! I can tell from first hand experience, it is tasty.
The most upvoted link, 1604 votes, shows this picture –http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qop0b/
Redditor: This may be the most appropriate use of this meme in reddit’s history 다운로드.
Who’s your favourite Basketball player 다운로드?
Obama: Jordan – I’m a Bulls guy.
Redditor: damn right you are
edit: …sir 다운로드.
For a complete listing of the session visit Alex Howard’s rundown on Google Plus 이클립스 color theme 다운로드.
Continue reading Inside Barack Obama’s visit to Reddit’s “Ask Me Anything”
This column is focused on “craft” beer, as opposed to the big brands that still dominate beer sales worldwide. The terms “craft beer” and “micro-brew” are sometimes used interchangeably, but they are actually distinct from one another 다운로드.
Micro-breweries produce less than 15,000 barrels of beer per year, while craft beer can be produced by breweries of much greater size.
So what exactly is “craft beer?” The Brewer’s Association (the trade group for craft brewers) offers their own definition 워킹데드 시즌3 다운로드. They say a craft brewer must be small, independent, and traditional.
- By small, they mean annual beer production of no more than two million barrels of beer—Boston Beer, maker of Samuel Adams, is teetering on the brink of this limit and has about a one percent share of the U.S 다운로드. beer market. Many local brewers produce less than a thousand barrels a year.
- By independent, they mean that no more than twenty-five percent of the brewery can be owned by a big brewery like A-B, Miller, or Coors (the Big Three) 우드잡 다운로드.
- Traditional is the hardest to pin down, as they state a traditional brewer is one that has “an all malt flagship” or which uses “adjuncts to enhance rather than lighten flavor”—a subjective matter 서유기 선리기연 다운로드. That’s a dig at the Big Three who use adjuncts (corn or rice) to lighten body and flavor and increase mass appeal.
Via – BH Weekly
Craft Brewing Facts
- Craft brewers currently provide an estimated 103,585 jobs in the U.S 스케치업 2018 한글 다운로드.
- Growth of the craft brewing industry in 2011 was 13% by volume and 15% by dollars compared to growth in 2010 of 12% by volume and 15% by dollars 철권5 다운로드.
- The craft brewing sales share in 2011 was 5.7% by volume and 9.1% by dollars.
- Craft brewer retail dollar value in 2011 was an estimated $8.7 billion, up from $7.6 billion in 2010 wma 파일.
- 1,940 craft breweries operated for some or all of 2011, comprised of 1,063 brewpubs, 789 microbreweries and 88 regional craft breweries.
Source – Brewers Association
And, if you live in Southern California, San Diego has 46 craft brewers for you to try out and 9 more opening this year 다운로드. Get your drink on.
Continue reading Craft beer is rising in America – matching the elegance of beer in Europe
The list of fermented food in our lives is staggering: bread, coffee, pickles, beer, cheese, yogurt and soy sauce are all transformed at some point during their production process by microscopic organisms that extend their usefulness and enhance their flavors 다운로드.
The process of fermenting our food isn’t a new one: Evidence indicates that early civilizations were making wine and beer between 7,000 and 8,000 years ago — and bread even before that 다운로드.
But was exactly is fermentation? And how does it work? Those were the questions that fascinated Sandor Katz for years. Katz calls himself a “fermentation revivalist” and has spent the past decade teaching workshops around the country on the ancient practice of fermenting food 지방의 누명 다운로드.
“If you walk into a gourmet food store and start thinking about the nature of the foods that we elevate on the gourmet pedestal, almost all of them are the products of fermentation,” he tells Fresh Air‘s Terry Gross 킹스맨 유료 다운로드.
Listen to the full interview on NPR’s Fresh Air – ‘Fermentation’: When Food Goes Bad But Stays Good
The book – The Art of Fermentation 다운로드.
Continue reading The Art of Fermentation in coffee, bread, beer, cheese, yogurt…
Before we knew him as Dr. Seuss, he was Theodore Seuss Geisel, adman. As early as 1927 he was illustrating ads for Ford, GE and NBC campaigns. His illustrative style was the same, even then Lg bridge download.
– Via JESS3
Continue reading Dr Real glow download. Seuss – before his children’s books, he drew great ads
Not since Prohibition have there been this many craft beer breweries 다운로드. It’s a small business revolution and I am lucky enough to live next to one, San Diego:
This year’s World Beer Cup lived up to its international name, with winners coming from all corners of the globe — including San Diego County, where breweries took 16 awards 다운로드.
The annual convention boasted a record turnout (4,500 attendees) and the every-other-year World Beer Cup also witnessed an unprecedented 3,921 entries — 600 more than in 2010 다운로드.
That may be one reason why San Diego’s breweries saw their total number of medals fall from 2010’s 21.
“We had a good showing,” insisted Marty Mendiola, brewmaster at Rock Bottom La Jolla and the San Diego Brewers Guild’s president 다운로드. “But the quality of the beer is stepping up around the world.”
Yet local brewers had reasons to rejoice this year. Pizza Port Ocean Beach won three awards; Pizza Port Carlsbad, Lost Abbey, AleSmith and Green Flash all took two apiece; Alpine, Manzanita and Rock Bottom La Jolla one each 다운로드.
Karl Strauss also captured two awards, including its second consecutive World Beer Cup gold for Red Trolley Ale
via – Local brewers take 16 medals in World Beer Cup
It’s exciting to see our tastes go beyond the massively commercial beers (Budweiser, Coors) to a more European-taste where beer making is an honored tradition and the quality is extremely high 한샘 홈플래너 프로그램 다운로드.
//Photo – Francesco Bartaloni, MacKinnon Photography