For your morning zen.
The Thompson brothers hydroplane their way from Jacksonville, Florida to the Outer Banks to score an all day tube fest 다운로드. Enjoy!
Song: Lana Del Rey – Blue Jeans
Video: Thomas Brothers Productions윈도우 서버 업데이트 다운로드
This column is focused on “craft” beer, as opposed to the big brands that still dominate beer sales worldwide. The terms “craft beer” and “micro-brew” are sometimes used interchangeably, but they are actually distinct from one another 다운로드.
Micro-breweries produce less than 15,000 barrels of beer per year, while craft beer can be produced by breweries of much greater size.
So what exactly is “craft beer?” The Brewer’s Association (the trade group for craft brewers) offers their own definition 워킹데드 시즌3 다운로드. They say a craft brewer must be small, independent, and traditional.
- By small, they mean annual beer production of no more than two million barrels of beer—Boston Beer, maker of Samuel Adams, is teetering on the brink of this limit and has about a one percent share of the U.S 다운로드. beer market. Many local brewers produce less than a thousand barrels a year.
- By independent, they mean that no more than twenty-five percent of the brewery can be owned by a big brewery like A-B, Miller, or Coors (the Big Three) 우드잡 다운로드.
- Traditional is the hardest to pin down, as they state a traditional brewer is one that has “an all malt flagship” or which uses “adjuncts to enhance rather than lighten flavor”—a subjective matter 서유기 선리기연 다운로드. That’s a dig at the Big Three who use adjuncts (corn or rice) to lighten body and flavor and increase mass appeal.
Via – BH Weekly
Craft Brewing Facts
- Craft brewers currently provide an estimated 103,585 jobs in the U.S 스케치업 2018 한글 다운로드.
- Growth of the craft brewing industry in 2011 was 13% by volume and 15% by dollars compared to growth in 2010 of 12% by volume and 15% by dollars 철권5 다운로드.
- The craft brewing sales share in 2011 was 5.7% by volume and 9.1% by dollars.
- Craft brewer retail dollar value in 2011 was an estimated $8.7 billion, up from $7.6 billion in 2010 wma 파일.
- 1,940 craft breweries operated for some or all of 2011, comprised of 1,063 brewpubs, 789 microbreweries and 88 regional craft breweries.
Source – Brewers Association