Forbes has LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner on the cover—but the professional social network’s business model is the real hero of the story 안드로이드 adb 다운로드.
Here are some of the amazing statistics Forbes’ George Anders reports:
- LinkedIn users spend an average of 18 minutes a month on the site. Facebook users spend 6.4 hours a month 다운로드.
- But LinkedIn gets $1.30 in revenue for every hour those users spend on site. Facebook: 6.2 cents.
- Anders describes LinkedIn’s most expensive product offering, LinkedIn Recruiter, as a “Bloomberg terminal” for talent scouts. It costs up to $8,200 a year per “seat,” or user license 다운로드.
- Adobe, a big LinkedIn customer, has 70 seats. At list prices, that’s about half a million in revenue a year from a single client 다운로드.
- LinkedIn’s top salespeople make as much as $400,000 a year selling Recruiter.
- LinkedIn spends 33 percent of revenue on sales and marketing 구글포토 사진 전체.
- LinkedIn’s profits are expected to double this year to $70 million.
**Note: Facebook’s profit in the last quarter was $205 million on revenue of $1.1 billion 다운로드.