Owning a plug-in electric car means a new way to fuel. The convenience of charging at home can reduce or even eliminate your trips to the gas station, but it also comes with choices.
Get a lower rate
We offer 2 rate plans specifically designed for people with electric cars. These plans provide lower rates when you charge at night and during off-peak hours. Your selected rate plan and charging level (or voltage) will determine whether you’ll need to upgrade your home’s electrical wiring.
Do you need a charging station?
If your electric car has a smaller battery, or if you simply drive less, you can charge your electric car within a few hours using a standard household 120-volt outlet. If your electric car has a larger battery or you drive more, you may want a home charging station or dock for faster charging.
- Visit GoElectricDrive for more information on electric cars, charging, and incentives.
- Learn more about state and federal programs for which you may qualify.
- Charging Station Map:
Continue reading Getting your home ready for an electric vehicle (EV)
Welcome to Rent A Green Box, the first Zero-Waste pack and move solution in America!
Do you ever wonder why we’re cutting down our trees to make cardboard moving boxes that are used once, maybe twice, and then tossed into a landfill? After all, cardboard boxes aren’t just wasteful and inefficient, they’re also expensive, hard to tape, hard to stack, easily crushed, dirty and dusty. With over 16% of the population packing and moving each year, don’t you think it’s time for a CHANGE?
Be part of the “green” solution
You have the ability to choose between disposability and sustainability – and you’ll be excited to learn that choosing sustainability and moving green actually saves you money!
- Cut your moving costs in half.
- Recopacks, are made from recycled plastic trash.
- Delivered for free, direct to your door and then picked up for free after you have them all unpacked.
- They’ve got comfortable handles, stack perfectly, are easily locked during transport.
- Studio – $99 for 5 medium, 17 large, 3 extra-large (new cardboard $129)
- Small – $149 for 10 medium, 30 large, 10 extra-large (new cardboard $219)
- Medium – $229 for 20 medium, 40 large, 15 extra-large (new cardboard $319)
- Large – $269 for 30 medium, 50 large, 20 extra-large (new cardboard $398)
Continue reading Zero-waste moving – Recopack moving boxes – made from recycled plastic trash