What is an enhanced book?
An enhanced book is an e-book that includes special features, such as:
- Interactive sections (like animated maps)
- Gigabytes of photos/illustrations
- Multiple storylines with quests and achievements
- Expanded annotations (like whole speeches)
They are designed for tablets like the Kindle Fire and Apple’s iPad 해외 드라마 다운로드.
On a personal note, these books are endlessly fascinating to me. They remind me of the difference between the encyclopedia and Wikipedia. Page turning with indexes compared to clicking and searching 다운로드.
I grew up with encyclopedia sets but have since fallen in love with Wikipedia. Is it possible I will feel the same way about enhanced books compared to paper books 리눅스 ftp 파일?
Hard to say, but looking at the special features below this genre is here to stay.
Best Enhanced books of 2011 – iTunes Rewind
- 22 minutes of video
- They range from archival footage of Jacqueline Kennedy to recent videos of Caroline Kennedy and Michael Beschloss speaking about the book
- Accompanying annotations from leading presidential historian Michael Beschloss inform readers on political details of the era
- Bonus video produced by an Emmy–Award winning team, hosted by Bob Costas and featuring official NFL video highlights
- Examples: The Immaculate Reception 하나뿐인 사람 다운로드. The Ice Bowl. The Music City Miracle. The Catch.
iTunes recently released their 2011 list in the form of iTunes Rewind which covers several categories, including podcasts 다운로드.
Unfortunately, it’s not available online, only in iTunes, so I pulled it out for us.
Best of All
- Best New Audio – The Jillian Michaels Show
- Best Audio – NPR’s Fresh Air
- Best New Video – Epic Meal Time
- Best Video – TED Talks
Best New Comedy
News & Politics
Best New News/Politics
Best New Technology
Games and Hobbies
Best New Games/Hobbies
Best New Arts