- In the first decade of the 21st century, the population of the world produced more economic output than in the first 19 centuries of the common era combined.
- If people do make history, then two people make twice as much history as one. Since there are almost 7 billion people alive today, it follows that they are making seven times as much history as the 1 billion alive in 1811.
- Measured in years lived, the present century, which is only ten years old, is already “longer” than the whole of the 17th century.
- Over 23% of all the goods and services made since 1AD were produced from 2001 to 2010, according to an updated version of Angus Maddison’s figures.
- 55% of all goods and services were made in the 20th century.
With our all-new, fully-searchable history page, you can easily jump to all your past check-ins from any month or year, and even filter them by who you were with, what type of place you were at, or which neighborhood, city, or country you were in. We’ll show you your check-in photos, comments, and friends who were there.
Soon we’ll be adding more features, like filtering by venue, and adding tips or creating lists right from this history page. It’s all to help you get the most of your adventures, even when you’re back at home. Take it for a spin!
via Foursquare Blog