- In the first decade of the 21st century, the population of the world produced more economic output than in the first 19 centuries of the common era combined Mathmagic download.
- If people do make history, then two people make twice as much history as one. Since there are almost 7 billion people alive today, it follows that they are making seven times as much history as the 1 billion alive in 1811 마요치키 11화.
- Measured in years lived, the present century, which is only ten years old, is already “longer” than the whole of the 17th century 다운로드.
- Over 23% of all the goods and services made since 1AD were produced from 2001 to 2010, according to an updated version of Angus Maddison’s figures 아이폰 크랙어플 다운로드.
- 55% of all goods and services were made in the 20th century.
Think fast 다운로드! Have you ever noticed that when someone unexpectedly tosses a softball at you, you need a little time before you can move to catch it (or duck)? That’s because when your eyes see an incoming signal such as a softball, your brain needs to first process what’s happening—and thenyou can take action 삼성 키패드 다운로드. In this activity, you can measure just how long it takes for you to react, and compare reaction times with your friends and family.
· Ruler (inches or metric)
· Chart (below)
The following chart shows U.S. petroleum and gasoline usage for the same three-month period (Dec-Feb) going back to 1992.
Note that petroleum usage is back to 1995 levels, and gasoline usage is back to 2001 윤고딕 서체 다운로드.
Chart via Global Economic Analysis – (thx to Steven Witt for the tip)