You know that favorite word you like to say 16 times in conversation?
A humorous post from Liz Gannes at All Things D, found the Google CEO’s favorite word 에버노트 스키치 다운로드.
Larry Page is so excited. And he just can’t hide it…Page does like to talk about how excited he is.
Having noticed the Google CEO’s fondness for using variations of “exciting” and “excited” when discussing his company’s products and businesses, we at AllThingsD had a bit of fun with the transcripts from his recent earnings calls 다운로드.
Since Page reassumed the CEO role last year, he hit an all-time high of 16 mentions of “excited” on last year’s third-quarter call. His company’s performance made him both “incredibly excited” and “amazingly excited.”
This quarter, Page was a bit more muted: only eight mentions 어벤져스4 엔드게임 다운로드.
Not that we’re claiming to be scientific — at all — but Page does seem to be more effusive when Google beats analysts’ estimates for Google’s earnings per share 다운로드.
The full list of exciting-isms:
CES 2011 is approaching and the DC Tech community is representing nsp 파일. A quick round-up shows at least 10 of us going. Here is the robot’s guide to the best keynotes, sessions, parties, awards, showdowns, and private events 다운로드. Let me know if I missed anything!
DC Tech Representing
With a ton of us going it would be great to keep us united to for chatting and support 다운로드. Here is my shortlist of those attending, please, comment if I left you out:
- Amy Senger & Steven Mandzik
- Alex Priest (works for CEA)
- Shana Glickfield (for NextGenWeb)
- Rachelle Lacroix
- Peter Corbett (of iStrategyLabs)
- Leslie Bradshaw and Jesse Thomas (of Jess3)
- Jen Consalvo and Frank Gruber (of Techcocktail)
- Amy Phillips, Amy Webb, & Mario Armstrong (from Baltimore!)
Amy and I will be attending for the Digital Hollywood and Technology and the Environment tracks 찌라시 다운로드. This year seems to be the year of digital media at CES with so much going on around Movies and TV. Here are my potential favorites:
Our next reason for attending is the green side for the non-profit, A Clean Life Ota download. Strange that this track only has two events considering that the conference sells itself as the greenest conference on the continent 다운로드. Those two sessions:
Last but not least is the TweetHouse 다운로드. Sure to be the powerhouse of the conference due to the sheer amount energy social networking brings to the table. The sessions:
- Social Media In Action: Philosophies, Strategies and Tactics
- Measurement and ROI: How To Quantify Costs and Results
- Campaigns that Connect: What Drives Engagement, Traffic, and Goodwill 다운로드?
- Growing your Community: Fans, Followers, Members, and More
- Monitoring and Mining Social Data
- Workflow and Staffing: Maximizing Impact While Minimizing Effort and Expense
- Apps, Geo and Mobile: Critical Arenas for 2011
Events, Parties, and Keynotes
The rest of CES is where it’s at with the showroom floor and the events galore 스크린 헌터 다운로드. The top hits I’ve dug up so far:
Finally, there is a CES iphone app for the conference and if you want to catch some quiet time join Amy and I in the press or blogger lounge 다운로드.