The top video by far is a young man defending gay marriage (#1) and the White House Correspondent’s Dinner videos are the funniest (#2, #6).
The Republican campaign videos (#3, #7, #9) are funny or serious depending on where you sit.
And, the best news of all, tens of millions of people are watching politics and even real events, like Osama bin Laden’s death (#4).
- Zach Wahls speaks about family [defending gay marriage] – 15.99 million
- President Obama at the 2011 White House Correspondents’ Dinner – 9.18 million
- Strong [Rick Perry ad] – 7.15 million
- President Obama on death of Osama bin Laden – 6.25 million
- Brother, can you spare a trillion? Government gone wild! – 5.01 million
- Seth Meyers remarks at the 2011 White House Correspondents’ Dinner – 2.58 million
- Rick Perry – Proven Leadership – 2.13 million
- Jon Stewart Goes Head-to-Head Bill O’Reilly – 1.9 million
- Now is the time for action! [Herman Cain ad] – 1.74 million
- President Barack Obama’s First Ad of 2012 [NRSC Ad] – 1.68 million
via YouTube Trends