This week TechCrunch launched a new design for their site and Michael Arrington, the founder, posted links to the previous designs 유심카드 정보 다운로드. Which gives us a unique chance to see the evolution of blog design from 2005 to 2011.
Screenshots of all four changes are provided below and here are the big changes I noticed, what did you see 다운로드?
- Ads – most dramatic change, in number (1 ⇒ 8 ⇒ 10 ⇒ 1) and size (wide banner is gone).
- Admin links – like categories, search, about, have steadily moved up the site, now resting on the very top 나이브스 아웃 자막.
- RSS – went from prominent placement to completely missing.
- Content – hasn’t changed, except for picture on left and title font growth 성희롱예방교육 동영상 다운로드.
- Sidebar – the eternal experimental space with the site going from sidebars at dual surround, dual right, thinner dual right, and single right 다운로드.
*TechCrunch runs on WordPress*
2011 – my screenshot
2008 – Digital Inspiration
2006 – CrunchNotes
2005 – Michael Arrington on Flickr