Welcome to the 20th Anniversary Environmental Film Festival 냉탕에상어!
While 1,200 people attended the inaugural Festival, today the Festival has expanded to become the world’s largest showcase of environmental film, attracting an audience of over 30,000 (in Washington D.C.) icube erp download.
The 20th anniversary Festival, our largest and most ambitious yet, presents 180 engaging and thought-provoking films, including 93 Washington, D.C., United States and World premieres, from 42 countries 다운로드.
You can click the link above for the PDF guide or visit the EFF website for the online guide ntoskrnl exe. I highly recommend attending as most films are free and include amazing Q&A after every film.
- Life in a South Korean city – Anyang, Paradise City
- Inside the local, sustainable school lunches of Baltimore – Cafeteria Man
- Fair Trade Coffee in Uganda – Delicious Peace in an Ugandan Coffee Bean
- Japanese food culture – Eatrip
- Endangered Hawai’i
- A small island in the rugged North Sea – Helgoland: Island in the Storm
- The endangered Eskimo dog breed, the Qimmiq – Last Dogs of Winter
- A cine-poem about creativity in immigration – The Nine Muses
- The nature of Paris in the early 20th century – Paris: The Luminous Years
- The radioactive wolves of Chernobyl
- Visit the IMAX theatre for – Space Junk 3D
- Reindeer herders in The Tundra
- Environmentalism in China – Waking the Green Tiger
- Fighting against the ice melting in Bhutan – 86 centimetres