I’m a big fan of the crew at Misfit Pictures and the last movie they made – Manufacturing Stoke 다운로드. It opened my eyes to the DIY community in surfing and inspired me to get out in the ocean, and I bet it will do the same for you 중국 드라마 다운로드.
There next project is just getting started – called What the Sea Gives Me – and you have the chance to be a part of it ios 9 베타 5 다운로드. There is a Kickstarter campaign to help fund the movie – and get awesome goodies – but first more about the film:
– It will be a feature-length documentary comprised of intimate and candid interviews with some of the ocean’s most extraordinary ambassadors 다운로드.
– We will give you an honest and personal look through the eyes of those who thrive under the most extreme water conditions, those ensuring the proper care of the oceans for future generations and those who simply derive a sense of pure joy from the sea 다운로드.
– The goal is to raise ocean awareness on a global level while reminding the viewer how closely we are all connected to the sea; and, to introduce you to a unique group of people we find absolutely captivating 7월 멜론 탑100 다운로드.
It looks to be an amazing movie and I hope you become a part of it 축복하노라 다운로드.
Donate $5 or $25 or $100 and join the Kickstarter campaign:
- $5 – supported by credit, thank you from the filmmakers
- $25 – DVD, pre-release limited edition – credit, thank you
- $50 – VIP tickets to premiere screening – DVD, credit, thank you
- $100 – Signed original Matt Beard art print – tickets, DVD, credit, thank you