– …illustrate the variability of wind and solar generation relative to the comparatively smooth output from other generation sources
– Power produced by geothermal, biomass, biogas, and small hydro generators can be easily dispatched, meaning it can be either increased, decreased, or controlled to remain fairly constant mtkv26b1.
– Wind resources are often more available at night.
– Solar power is not generated until the sun comes up, and can increase and decrease quickly as the sun rises, sets, or is blocked by cloud cover 대항해시대 4pk 다운로드. However, much of California’s utility-scale solar capacity is based on concentrating solar technology, which embodies enough thermal storage to continue generating power for a few hours after the sun goes down
– The variability of wind and solar power generation leads to challenges in power system operations and planning 다운로드.
– The contribution towards total generation from eligible renewable resources also varies seasonally. For the dates charted above, the amount of renewable generation as a percentage of the total generation ranges from 8% on Oct 18, 2011 to 14% on May 9, 2011 c# pdf 파일 다운로드.
via – Today in Energy, EIA
The start-up marketplace is booming according to a new infograph from StartupHire.com 다운로드. There was a 23.5% increase in job postings from 2010 to 2011. But, what types of jobs are they and where are they located?
** For the full infograph click on the image on the right 온디스크 무제한 다운로드.
Where are the Jobs
- California (36.3 percent)
- Massachusetts (7.43 percent)
- New York (7.13 percent)
- Texas (4.87 percent)
- Washington (4.02 percent)
- Colorado (2.66 percent)
- Pennsylvania (2.52 percent)
- Illinois (2.15 percent)
- Virginia (1.87 percent)
- North Carolina (1.48 percent)
- Software (36.6 percent)
- IT Services (20.9 percent)
- Business Products/Services (5.7 percent)
- Cleantech/Energy (4.8 percent)
- Networking & Equipment (4.8 percent)
- Biotech (3.3 percent)
- Healthcare Services (2.9 percent)
- Telecomm (2.8 percent)
- Media & Entertainment (2.4 percent)
- Computers & Peripherals (2.3 percent)
Top Job Titles
- Software Engineer
- Sr. Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Account Manager
- Project Manager
- Account Executive
- Business Analyst
- Inside Sales Representative
- Sales Engineer
- Product Marketing Manager