If everything is a competition, then which baseball team has the most Facebook fans:
- New York Yankees – 5.9 million
- Boston Red Sox – 3.7 million
- Chicago Cubs – 1.7 million
- San Francisco Giants – 1.5 million
- Texas Rangers – 1.4 million
Data pulled from a great post on iStrategyLabs:
As we cross the all-star break, we decided to take a look back at how things have changed. What we found was a strong correlation between their achievements in the 2011 season and their level of Facebook fan increase.