Below is a list of 8 questions that was given to me by Bill Jordan, an 80-year old man I met while waiting at the Ritz Camera in DC. He was wearing an Obama cap and holding an iPhone. We started talking about iPhones, Apple, and travel. His blind 12-year old granddaughter convinced him to buy stock in Apple when it was selling at $42/share. He has visited over 100 countries and handed me a slip of paper that read: The doom of a profligate nation is certain – having been foretold by all of recorded history.”~Bill Jordan
- If you had unlimited time and unlimited money, what three cities in the world would you like to visit?
- If you could be present on any one day in the history of the world and participate in the events of the day or simply observe what happened what day would you choose?
- If I would reserve a table for four tomorrow night at 7pm at the very best restaurant in town (I would agree to pay the bill) and you could invite three people (now living or you could bring them back from the dead), what three people would you choose to visit and converse with for several hours?
- Please give me your three most negative impression about America or Americans.
- Out of 1000 people selected at random, how many do you believe are capable of original thought?
- Do you believe in life after death?
- If you believe in life after death, is there anything that you can do to improve your status in the afterlife? If so what?
Feel free to leave your answers as a comment:)