Unfortunately, we live in a world where junk mail is still profitable. That means it is nearly impossible to stop 100% of it, but you can take a big step towards Zero Waste with some simple steps 다운로드.
CalRecycle has put together a list of companies you can contact online to get off the mailing lists:
- Catalog Choice (for phone books)
- RedPlum (junk mail coupons)
- DMA (catalogs, magazines, insurance and credit card offers)
I submitted to all these years ago and my junk mail has gone way down 다운로드. I actually miss getting mail sometimes!!
Of course, this doesn’t get those mailers that don’t have your name on them. You know the ones sent to “resident” 다운로드.
You can get some of those by writing/calling the following “list brokers” and ask to be placed in their “suppress” files, again from CalRecycle:
- Donnelley Marketing, Inc 다운로드.– (800) 223-7777
- 470 Chestnut Ridge Rd. – Woodcliff , NJ 07677
- Donnelley Marketing, Inc.– (888) 633-4402
- Data Base Operations – 416 South Bell – Aimes, IA 50010
- Experian– (800) 228-4571
- List Maintenance – 901 West Bond – Lincoln, NE 68521
Lastly, you can contact the specific business that continually send you something 알투비트 다운로드. For example, I bought a used car at a Honda dealership 10+ years ago. I still get mailings from them about their sales.
Sometimes they put a phone number/address on the mailing about how to get off 핸드폰에 음악 다운로드. If not, you just have to call them and complain, they will take you off.
It all sounds like a lot of work but it is worth it. Do it once and it pays off for years 전국 지도 다운로드. Honestly, I am amazed at how much junk mail my parents and friends continue to receive. I just don’t think about it anymore because it is out of my life (and that is kind of awesome) 다운로드.