In a delayed response to The Frisky’s “The Studs of SXSW” post which unceremoniously omits the fellas of Southby’s Interactive to solely highlight the Music-makers, I decided to pay tribute to the nerds of Southby with my own personal list of men who are not only worth watching, but who are worth looking at:
- Mark Hendrickson, founder of Plancast, the much talked-about and utlized service at Southby this year which can be most easily described as “Foursquare for the future.” Mark talks to TECHcocktail’s Frank Gruber here where you can easily see why I put him at the top of the list 다운로드.
- Andy McAfee, HBS professor turned MIT scientist turned best-selling author turned stand-up comedian Windows 10 무료. Andy somehow packed the house for an early Monday morning session (that means the nerds had been socializing for at least three days straight!) with a talk on Corporate America 잭애스 다운로드. Andy is not technically a stand-up comedian but he managed to keep the audience not only awake, but engaged and wanting more.
- Jesse Thomas, also known as the guy who spells his name with a number, Jess3’s work was plastered everywhere at Southby 워드프레스 hwp 다운로드. The creative force behind this State of the Internet masterpiece, you can expect big things to come from Jesse in the future 애니팡 게임 다운로드.
- Aaron Vest, the man behind the force known as Queen of Spain, or simply Erin Kotecki-Vest’s husband 다운로드. Mr. Vest entertained followers by tweeting the experience of “getting his sxsw cherry popped.” In no way does he appear emasculated by having a strong, successful woman as a wife 다운로드. Rather the opposite.
- Steven, the Robotchampion, Mandzik, aka the man who makes me compost stuff and wash out and reuse my yogurt containers 스페인하숙 5회 다운로드. A true nerd’s nerd, the Robot led what I consider one of the best talks at Southby, a very interactive discussion on Zero Waste 다운로드.
So while Gary Vee still “brought the thunder”, while Robert Scoble continued his thought-provoking tech musings, and while Pete Cashmore is still just as good-looking in person as he is in his Mashable avatar, I think it’s important to recognize new talent and give credit where credit is due 리믹스 3.0. Thanks guys.