It’s that subject no one wants to study in English class. It’s that aisle in the bookstore that’s always empty. It’s that stuff that star-crossed lovers spout at each other through open windows 확장자 없는 파일 다운로드.
Explains the author of this Tumblr, called SpeakCelebrity. Offering that poetry isn’t scary, “it’s exciting, and comforting, and new, and old, and it can be clear-cut or all jumbled up, but most of all, it’s human.”
I couldn’t agree more and it’s a delight to browse through the celebrities:
- Al Pacino reading – “Sonnet 150” by William Shakespeare
- Meryl Streep – “In Vain” by Emily Dickinson
- Morgan Freeman – “Invictus” by William Ernest Henley
- Ralph Fiennes – “Ode to the Sea” by Pablo Neruda
- Benedict Cumberbatch – “Jabberwocky” by Lewis Carroll
- Johnny Depp – “The Girl of the Ghetto” by Jim Morrison
My favorite so far is Benedict Cumberbatch – Sherlock Holmes in the BBC series – and Johnny Depp 다운로드. Both invite you into the poem and let you forget the world around you.