This full-circle scene combines 817 images taken by the panoramic camera (Pancam) on NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity 스틱맨 다운로드. It shows the terrain that surrounded the rover while it was stationary for four months of work during its most recent Martian winter.
Its release this week coincides with two milestones: Opportunity completing its 3,000th Martian day on July 2, and NASA continuing past 15 years of robotic presence at Mars 유튜브 영화 다운로드.
The cameras behind Street View from Google have covered large parts of the globe and even many indoor locations. But, have you ever wondered what the vehicles carrying those cameras look like 소나비아 다운로드?
– pick a photo with a motif which fits for a panorama view
– select a cutout of 1500 x 500 pixels and save this photo (Photoshop or so)
– cut this wide photo in 3 equal parts of 500 x 500 pixels
– now you have 3 triple photos
– post the 3 photos in the right order on your photo stream
– make sure, that the layout and the number of other photos shows the triple on one line 연극대본 다운로드.