It is a great piece that shares little known facts about the Rising Tiger, like all the elites dye their hair black (usually with “jet-black pompadours”) and only go gray once they retire or are imprisoned 파워포인트2010 체험판 다운로드.
Others like how leaders are chosen every 5 years at the National Congress and the preferable color of tie is red.
The last one was held in 2007, which means that we are due 다운로드. The reigning group of elites, made up of 9 men, are very powerful and completely in control of this vast country. This group includes current president Hu Jintao, and his possible replacements Xi Jinping and Wang Yang 다운로드.
After them are seven more individuals who each hold immense amount of power and sway. The Foreign Policy article has bios for each of them, here is one:
The mayor of Beijing from 2003 to 2007, Wang Qishan is currently the vice premier responsible for economic, energy, and financial affairs, serving under outgoing premier Wen 다운로드. Wang’s former counterpart, former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson, called him “decisive and inquisitive,” with a “wicked sense of humor.” The son-in-law of the late Vice Premier Yao Yilin, Wang is one of the princelings, a group of often high-ranking leaders who are the sons and daughters of top officials 카드워즈 다운로드. Chinese political observers see princelings like Wang as more closely allied with the leadership faction of former President Jiang Zemin than that of current President Hu Jintao 윈도우 8.1 순정 iso파일 다운로드. Brookings’ Li thinks Wang, nicknamed “chief of the fire brigade” for his competence amid crisis, is almost certain to obtain a seat on the Standing Committee 다운로드.
The rest of them are just as interesting, keep reading – Meet China’s Next Leaders
Continue reading The 9 members of China’s communist party who rule the country
A new study from Carnegie Mellon University found that in 2010, video games wasted about 1% of America’s electrical energy.
They found that up to 75% of energy consumed by video game consoles is during idle use, because the machines don’t have an auto-power-down feature (like every computer does) 가톨릭성가 mp3.
The authors of the study say the cost of implementing this feature is marginal and would save more than $1 billion in utility costs g402.
– By the end of 2010, over 75 million current generation video game consoles (Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, and Sony PlayStation 3) had been sold, meaning that many homes have two or more current generation game consoles
– We estimate that the total electricity consumption of video game consoles in the US was around 11 TWh in 2007 and 16 TWh in 2010 (approximately 1 % of US residential electricity consumption), an increase of almost 50 % in 3 years 다운로드.
– The most effective energy-saving modification is incorporation of a default auto power down feature, which could reduce electricity consumption of game consoles by 75 % (10 TWh reduction of electricity in 2010) 로그레거시.
– A simple improvement that could be implemented now via firmware updates to power the console down after 1 hour of inactivity. Though two of the three current generation consoles have this capability, it is not enabled by default, a modification that would be trivial for console manufacturers 다운로드.
– Saving consumers over $1 billion annually in electricity bills.
Scott Lowe at The Verge points out that in May 2011, Microsoft did update Xbox 360’s firmware to enable auto-power-down by default 천하수담 다운로드. Now it’s up to the rest of industry to catch-up.
Full study available – Electricity consumption and energy savings potential of video game consoles in the United States
// Photo – Jami3.org