Step 1 -find a pretty girl. Check, that’s Amy Senger.
Step 2 – completely geek out on the technology. Check, see below
Step 3 – throw a rad party. Hmm, we just started and we aren’t sitting on a horde of cash…this is going to be tough 로그인.
Step 4 – plot world domination. In due time my friends, in due time.
I should say that it’s been surprisingly easy and fun to start this business. There are so many cool tools to use and I seem to know an awful lot about this internet thing.
Though…should I be surprised that all my nerd hobbies are becoming crucial “business elements” now 다운로드?
Sounds like a solid career choice to me 🙂
Now to get down to business. Here are some of the steps we’ve taken in the formation of the business.
- Domain – this is our business card, our google rep, and our contact info. It was real cheap too, at less than 6$ per month 스카이캐슬 다운로드. I registered our domain at Go Daddy and then used my existing web host 1&1. We have tons of server space with 120gb, easy FTP using cyber duck, and all the sub domains we want.
- Email – this was kinda fun to set-up. Google for Business lets you create a ridiculous amount of email accounts for free 다운로드. You can choose any name you want and use your domain/business name as the address. You use gmail and all of its great features, including the ability to forward mail. Which is great because Amy and I can forward all business email to our main inboxes 다운로드. This allows us to view all email in one location and we can even choose which addy we want to reply from. Here are our new addy’s:
- Design – ok, I’m not too proud of this, but I just used a standard theme for WordPress minecraft apk. It’s just too easy to create a mySQL database and then install WordPress. It comes ready to go with a blog, site manager, and tons of plug-ins. It’s easy for non developers like Amy and I, to manage. I hope to someday master firebug and put my design skills to the test, until then we are enjoying the fruits of the amazing WordPress theme designers 알라딘 2019년 영화 다운로드.
- Presence – this is actually the easy part for Amy and I. It’s kinda our specialty. We integrated ourselves in Virginia and filed all the correct local and federal papers. We post our resumes online (mine, Amy’s), twitter the heck out of it, and write blog posts like this one 마크 텍스쳐팩. Only trouble now is we have to “digitize” our resumes, which means converting them to html, pdf, and adding links all over them.
- Other – this is where i get to play. Our site is tracked for metrics using Google Analytics. I’ve installed Recaptcha, comment subscriptions, created a favicon, pushed an XML sitemap, checked our google rank, and began registering 1h57 on every site I can think of 소설 템빨 다운로드.
Whew, sounds like a lot of work, but it’s really wasn’t. The combined time, energy, and money spent is very tiny. We have so much to build upon too. Which is great because being a small business is all about building. We have a solid foundation to grow on now.
Still, there is tons left to do, like complete step three by throw a “coming out” party 영화 치즈인더트랩 다운로드. It will have to be cheap though, since we are just fledgling entrepreneurs. Tossing around ideas on how to do that…
Any ideas you have for that, for help on step four – world domination, or anything else are welcome.
Thanks for reading.